We understand the urgency in resolving any conflict, and make every effort to serve our clients and potential clients efficiently and effectively.
Downtown Tacoma Meeting Location
Our meeting space in downtown Tacoma is comfortable, relaxing and welcoming. We offer private meeting rooms for 2 -3 people and larger meeting rooms for everyone to meeting together in. Coffee or hot tea and a light snack is offered to everyone. In the event an individual lives out of the area, alternate arrangements can be made.
How to Schedule Mediation
All mediation, facilitation, and coaching appointments are scheduled online and via email. An agreement to mediate will be signed by all parties to utilize our services in good faith and preserve confidentiality at the start of our time together.
Use the form on the side of the page to request an appointment, email or call 206.414.9259.
Billing & Fees
- A deposit for the estimated professional fee is due in full prior to confirmation of scheduling
- Each individual is responsible for the mediation, administrative, rescheduling fees they incur unless ordered otherwise
- All cancellations are subject to an administrative fee
- The professional fee per hour, administrative, facility, cancellation and rescheduling fees are non-negotiable and due at the conclusion of our time together
- In the event a session goes longer than scheduled for any reason, additional hourly fees are due at the conclusion of our time together
- When any additional services are requested the same professional fees apply
We follow the Model Standards of Conduct for Mediators that was prepared in 1994 by the American Arbitration Association, the American Bar Association’s Section of Dispute Resolution, and the Association for Conflict Resolution. A joint committee consisting of representatives from the same successor organizations revised the Model Standards in 2005. Both the original 1994 version and the 2005 revision have been approved by each participating organization.